Health Hub Digital Limited (we) produces and maintains digital platforms for the healthcare sector. We are registered in England and Wales with the following number 11770322. Our registered office is at Suite 1, The Riverside Building, Livingstone Road, Hessle, Hull, HU13 0DZ.
We are a business-to-business publisher which accepts content from third parties to share with those working within the various healthcare divisions of the NHS and private healthcare establishments both here and overseas.
This content provides a news service to our audience and subscribers and the use of any data we hold to carry this out is legally deemed to represent the legitimate interest of those parties.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018 (the Act), the data controller is Health Hub Digital Limited. All data is held on our secure servers, password-protected marketing platforms such as Mailchimp and password-protected datasheets.
All direct marketing communications with you are based on an opt-out system. You are able to unsubscribe from receiving these communications at any time
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on www.hubpublishing.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you subscribe to Hub News and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, work address, job function, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our sites we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We may also work with third parties (including, for example, business partners, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
- Contact data can also be collected from public websites.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- In our marketing to send you news from Health Hub Digital Limited and any of its associated products/services.
- To share third party news based on your individual preferences.
- to notify you about changes to our service.
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others;
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Restrictions on the use of your information
- We aim to ensure that all communications – marketing and otherwise – are relevant, appropriate and timely.
- All marketing communications will offer the opportunity to opt-out and such requests will be honoured immediately.
- As previously stated, we collect and use data on the basis of legitimate interest. If you feel this is not appropriate to you, please unsubscribe and you will be removed from our dataset.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with [them or] you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Health Hub Digital Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our servers, password-protected marketing platforms such as Mailchimp and password-protected datasheets.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our sites contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.